Tuesday, April 14, 2009

once upon a time.....

Once upon a time i was good at updating my blog. Sorry for those of you that rely on this to see pictures of our little one (aunt missee). I have not been very diligent in keeping it up.

She is 6 MONTHS TODAY!!! I can't believe it has gone by so fast. She is eating baby food and cereal, sitting up, rolling over and smiling and laughing alot. We are so thankful for the joyful spirit that the Lord has given her. You can tell she LOVES people and music.

The other night while we were watching american idol she looked so excitedly at the tv while someone was singing and let out a big laugh with a smile....she loves it.

Well here are lots of pictures for you to enjoy. Miss those of you that are far from us (which is most of you i think).


Couch time

loves eating her toes

my little pastry chef


rachel and mommy

Stephen & I celebrating our 3 yr. anniversary.

This was her first big "blow out" in the bed. That smile was a smile of relief I think.

yes, she wears huge bows and flowers on her head :)


Her cousin Eli - so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment