Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 Months old TODAY!!!

Sorry it has been so long. I have had a "lazy" holiday lull come over me. We are doing great....Rachel is growing so beautifully and we are amazed daily at God's grace for this new season. She is 13 weeks as of yesterday and weighs probably about 11 lbs. now! She has lots of new little rolls on her legs and her belly is growing more and more. She is definitely talkative these days and loves to make noises and be tickled. She is full of joy (most of the time). ha!

We are sleeping alot better as well. Sometimes she will do about 8 hours in the night time, praise Jesus! She has discovered her hands and goes crossed eyed trying to look at them sometimes. She loves to suck on her hands as well, we have tried the pacifier several times, sometimes she likes it and sometimes she doesn't so it's a hit or miss.

We had our first traveling experience and it wasn't bad at all. We went to Arkansas to visit Grandma Peggy for Thanksgiving and then wen't home to Beaumont for Christmas. It was great to meet all of my family and let them spend time with little Rachel. Here are some pictures to share from the holidays and just some cute pictures from "doing life".

Hope you enjoy the pictures!


Rachel's great grandmothers Grandma Shirley & GiGi (grandma Peggy)


Rachel's new chair from her Gram. I think I like it more than her :)


Papa Chuck


Alo & Doodle are so funny!


This is my first time to enjoy my "bumbo" chair!


Helping daddy with the Christmas tree


Uncle Mat Mat at Thanksgiving


I love mommy


The Anderud girls


I love bath time. thank you Jesus for making me so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment