Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boardwalk Fun!!

Today, I wanted to get out and do something fun while my family was here to pass the time of this "waiting game" we have been on for a while now. The day started out great as I walked in the cool morning praying with my husband! We asked God for a great day and He definitely gave us that. My mom and sister Tricia as well as her kids were in town to help work on wedding stuff and hopefully be here for the arrival of little Rachel. We decided to go to Louisiana to the boardwalk so I could get lots of walking in and we could do some shopping and fun things with the kids. Most people I know would think i was crazy for leaving Texas this close to being in labor but it didn't seem to concern me. So we walked around and had yummy snacks and ate dinner and of course did some shopping for a little bit then headed home. Here are few pictures from our fun day.


My beautiful Mother and sister Tricia

(this is before we ever got there believe it or not)

My bride to be sister, Tara and I

Noc Noc (stephen) is a great race car driver....or Eli thinks so

Princess Jordan riding a broken carousel...it didn't even work.

No comments:

Post a Comment