Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Memories

this weekend i was able to meet my dear friends baby boy Isaac Thomas. He is such a cute baby. I am so proud of my friend Melissa, i know she is and incredible mom to him. I miss all of my friends that are in Dallas. Anna, Melissa, Laura, Katie, Noel- these friends were apart of my life in some of the most character shaping and heart forming times of my life and although I am thankful for new seasons those precious times are greatly missed. They challenged me, spoke into my life, loved me, laughed at and with me, prayed for me, believed in me, comforted me. I can't imagine anyone ever being able to take their places in my heart and I definitely can't make some of the crazy memories i have with them. i love them so much and am so thankful to my Jesus for the times i have had with them. Thank you jesus for new seasons and new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment