Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a GREAT day visiting with friends. We went swimming, or tried at least, but Rachel was NOT a fan. I think it was too cold, there were kiddos slashing everywhere, and the pool was big and probably a little overwhelming for the baby girl. We WILL try again! We miss all of our family that is not here :( It makes me sad sometimes thinking about all that my family misses out on but I know the times that we do have together are wonderful and we make the most of them.

She is getting SO big. At her 6 month check up she weighed 14.8 and is 25' long I believe. The doctor promises me that she is not to small, even though I have doubted myself. She will be turning 8 months on the 14th of June. It goes WAY to fast....all mothers have told me that but I didn't realize how fast it really is until now.

She is getting dedicated at church on Sunday June 7th. I will be sure to add those pictures as soon as I get them. For now.... enjoy these! Love you all!


this is her Great Grandma Peggy (Diana's mom)

Just a sweet smile...gotta love it

the family



so precious, i love the hand resting on her tummy

the boys at Eli's t-ball game

The Papa

yummy Starbucks...I am teaching her young

Tricia and her kiddos after completing her 5K in 39 minutes...she is awesome

Momma & her baby girls

No comments:

Post a Comment