
Ha! tricked you. This is us with baby John Graves a while back. Soon this will be our little girl though!!
I haven't sent an update in a while so i thought i would fill you guys in! Since my last doctor's appointment nothing has changed too much. I have still been having good contractions on and off and we have been walking, resting, sitting on the exercise ball and eating of course. Thankfully i have been able to be home resting and "nesting". My husband has gone above and beyond during these last 4 weeks (yes, I said 4 weeks) by cooking for me and just serving me and loving me! Thank you Jesus for giving Him to me - I really can't imagine doing life without him.
Since we passed our due date this last Monday we have been even more anxious to get our little girl here but we know it's in Jesus' hands. Dr. Hutcheson said that I had not dilated any further than before so I am at a 4 for sure and possibly 4.5 or 5. She had been super patient and encouraging by not pushing us to prematurely bring Rachel into the world, and is just super sweet about the whole process. At our last appointment (last Monday) she asked if she could break my water on the 16th if Rachel has not arrived yet.....we both felt fine with that so that is the next step.
We are praying and believing that God will bring her before then because it is our desire that this process be as natural as possible. So....please be praying and agreeing with us about that. I know you all have been praying and standing with us and we are so grateful!
We will be reporting back soon with some pictures of our precious daughter. Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment